Education: Four Schools Completed, Renovated, And Furnished By The Mayor Of Port Harcourt, Sir Allwell Ihunda DSSRS JP
– A perfect way of complementing the efforts of the Rivers State Government in Education.
The people-oriented Mayor of Port Harcourt, Sir Allwell Ihunda DSSRS, JP continues to fulfill and go beyond his campaign promises with his infrastructural developmental strives and human capacity development; with a major focus on education.
Recently, Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Department of French and International Studies honored the Mayor, Sir Allwell Ihunda with a recognition award for sponsoring students abroad for studies.
Also, students who benefited from Sir Allwell Ihunda’s Trades, Entrepreneurship, and Skills Acquisition program just graduated from the Charkin Maritime Academy in grand style.
Below are the four schools completed and renovated by Sir Allwell Ihunda’s administration;
1. Renovation and furnishing of the State Primary School, Orogbum (D/Line), Port Harcourt.
2. Renovation and furnishing of the State Primary School 2, Dline.
3. Renovation and furnishing of the State Primary School, Ibadan Street, Port Harcourt Township axis, Port Harcourt, and,
4. Completion and furnishing of 6 classroom blocks in Nkpolu Oroworukwo Community Secondary School.
The Mayor Of Port Harcourt City, Sir Allwell Ihunda has handed over the schools to the Rivers State Ministry of Education.
The Commissioner for Education, Prof. Chinedu Mmom, and the Chairman of the state universal basic education board, Ven. Fyneface Akah commended the Mayor for his productive leadership that brings the dividends of democracy to the people of Port Harcourt in various wards of the Local Government since his emergence as the Mayor of Port Harcourt on 17th June 2021.
The Mayor put the resources of Port Harcourt into profitable use with his prudence that enhanced productivity in the Governance of Port Harcourt.
Chidiebele Okoye Stephens.